Very loosely based on the basilisk lizards. (Didn't have enough of the right colours and cba'd to print out a ref, so yeah, very loosely.)
Oh well, i like the crest thingy. And it can hold stuff in it's mouth if it's a small object. Dunno why i did that.
It's experimental. Was trying new ways to make head/crest/paws. So has a few well-hidden mistakes only i see. And some more obvious ones (like visible fishing line under the eye/on one of the legs). I like it anyway, turned out pretty...for an experiment.
20cm (around 8 inches)
3 colours of green seed beads (size 11), some red beads for the inner part of mouth, some size 6 blue beads from a mix, and 2 faceted tiger's eye beads for eyes. Some random green chinese beads i used as filling, so it's kinda heavy. And fishing line.
*The ladybug doesn't mind. It's wooden.